Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Ride with Santa in his Private Jet....

Oh, I believe

Our social worker called today to ask if we would like to go for a ride with Santa in his private jet (Telus corporation's jet).  We're very excited about it - and can't wait to see Aidan's face when he meets Santa.  The big boys are thrilled too; they can't wait to dress up in their dressy clothes.

I love opportunities like this.  A chance to share Aidan with the community.  A chance to celebrate together.  A chance for the big boys to be so very proud of their little brother.

I love Santa Claus.  I always have, and I always will.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, what an awesome opportunity! When will it happen? Can't wait to read all about it. :-)
Samantha's going to see Santa tomorrow at our DSA holiday party. She's very excited! Santa is the BEST.