Monday, March 15, 2010

Anecdotes

Just wanted to share these anecdotes that made me giggle:

Liam had the toy stethescope, and was listening for Kieran's heartbeat. His eyes got big and he shouted, "I can't hear your heart, Kieran, I think that means you must be dead!" All I could think of was, 'work on your bedside manner, kiddo!'

I took the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks today - it was Aidan's first movie - he was so excited he clapped (with GREAT FORCE) through most of it!

Yesterday I took them to the ocean for our 14 Days of Drawing Challenge. The scenery was exquisite - there were 12 sailboats in the bay, driftwood logs piled into a tipi shape, great cloud formations, flowering trees....and what did Liam draw? McDonalds. Mind you, it did have a fire escape... Kieran gave him high praise. When I looked to see what Kieran had drawn....it was an opera singer. Go figure.

No comments: