Thursday, August 5, 2010

3 Billy Goats

3 Billy Goats

We are enjoying the summer, thoroughly and without hesitation. Our motto is, "see a park, stop and play." So, after Aidan's physio yesterday we hung out at a very cool park down by the ocean. The boys had such fun running, climbing and zipping.... Luckily I got them to slow down enough to take a couple of photos of them together. I can't believe how big they are getting! Aidan looks so grown up with his big brothers. Especially now that he's wearing his glasses.

And...things seem to be clicking for him. While grocery shopping he signed talk, talk, talk, talk, until I realized he was trying to tell me something. Then, he signed cookie. I was so happy I squealed and jumped up and down. This is the first time he's done that to get my attention...it's usually the other way around. I sign "talk to me" to prompt him, then he copies/answers my query.

Today, he put one of his socks on BY HIMSELF! He worked at it for such a long time, but he didn't get frustrated - and he looked so very proud of himself. Another big hip-hip hooray (from me) that shook the house and most likely woke the neighbourhood.

It's all good.

No comments: