Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Little Gull Project


This has been my crazy calling over the last few months.  Painting, making art cards, approaching business to sell art cards, starting The Little Gull blog, working with an amazing art printer - Scott at Art Ink Print,  planning with the local Down Syndrome Society, signing up for an ETSY account, making signage for stores.

I couldn't be happier.  Really.  The Little Gull feeds my soul and makes me feel I am a part of something bigger than just me.  It's a good feeling. 

I still get nervous approaching businesses, but so far they have been very kind.  One bookstore owner told me she was going out of art cards, that they simply didn't have room for them.  But, with regards to The Little Gull Project she said, "But this is different.  Let's go for it."

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think they are gorgeous! You should start an etsy store!

Becca said...

I can't wait to see your Etsy store! And that's fantastic what that shop owner said. You're going to do so well with this - congratulations again!