Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I love Aidan, let me count the ways!




I love that Aidan has a belly laugh that I wish I could bottle up and save for a rainy day.

I love that Aidan is signing and trying to talk. He is making many more speech sounds, and trying really hard to copy what we are saying.

I love that Aidan will sit and look at a book with great concentration.

I love that Aidan and Charlie are pals.

I love that Aidan brings out the best in his big brothers.

I love that Aidan likes to hold part of the leash when we walk Charlie.

I love that he is walking more, and holding my hand.

I love when he hugs me back.

I love when he talks into his hand phone.

I love when he talks to himself in his crib when he wakes up.

I love Aidan and I am thankful that he's in our lives.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, I bet you had to curb yourself with this list, or it probably could've gone on forever! I love the hand-phone, too. :-)

Beautiful post, Carol!